Large Group Awareness Training is on the rise. We live in a time when decreasing religious adherence, a growing need for order and rules in one's life and a sense of complete entitlement have combined to make the allure of LGATs nearly irresistible.
I spoke with 3 ex members of Large Group Awareness training students about their experiences. They explained:
- Why anyone would tell a group of strangers about the worst day of their lives
- How meditation, team building exercises and attack therapy combine to make people feel invincible
- How these groups give students a sense of euphoria, then ask them to sign up for more courses
- What happens as you progress through the ranks at LGATs
- What the ultimate goal is for LGATs
- And more...