In this episode, guest Dawn Wilburn-Saboe explains what life was like in the witnesses, how traumatic and painful the process of disfellowshipment is, and what life is like on the other side.
- How children are expected to contribute in services
- How children are expected to live
- What it's like to be 'the kid who has to sit in the hall for the national anthem'
- What it's like to be a teen in the Witnesses
- What it's like to have to answer to elders for normal sexual exploration
- What it's like to be disfellowshipped
- And more...