Before Jerry Minor was a successful actor in Los Angeles, he was a boy growing up in the Jehovah's Witnesses. In this episode we discuss:
- What it feels like to have one parent in the Witnesses and one parent outside
- What kinds of pressures are put on Witness kids
- How real the threats of the Apocalypse and Demons are
- What he knew about the child abuse scandals that have plagued the witnesses
- What he knew about Jehovah's Witnesses lobbying the government for consideration
- And more...
Content warning: there is a brief mention of suicidal ideationSupport On Belief: A Podcast About Cults