The promise of Large Group Awareness Training is that it's a "bootcamp for the mind." You can get a lot of therapeutic benefit out of just a few highly intense days.
The problem is, LGATs have always been pure moneymaking operations with no credible therapeutic basis.
In this episode, Kate and I discuss:
- How she got involved with XXXXXXX
- What actually happens inside the seminars, day by day
- Why people were sobbing in the bathrooms
- Why the seminar tells you to call and make amends with relatives, even if they abused you.
- What happened in the guided meditation sessions
- What rattled her to her core
- And much more...