Leona Bateman, founder of the Creekers Foundation, and Briell Decker Blanchart, board member of the Short Creek Dream Center join me to discuss their lives in and out of FLDS, and how they're helping others transition out.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What courtship training is like
- How marriages in FLDS are arranged
- How questioning couples discuss their doubts with each other
- What happens when you get engaged to Warren Jeffs
- How people escape
- What life is like after you leave the FLDS
- And more...